Works with developers and the IT staff to oversee the code releases, combining an understanding of both engineering and coding. From creating and implementing systems software to analyzing data to improve existing ones, a DevOps Engineer increases productivity in the workplace.
• Develop and maintain automated, zero-downtime deployment capability
• Develop, build and manage complete CI/CD processes and solutions using known technologies and tools
• Design, implement, and automate development and deployment workflows
• Identify process gaps and implement improvements (process/tools) in the Automation & Monitoring space.
• Identify opportunity to automate manual deployment process, repetitive tasks and streamline release pipeline.
• Analyze and resolve application deployment issues and complex infrastructure resource issues.
• Provide technical support for release management by ensuring successful delivery of releases, ensuring all build and releases checkpoints are being validated.
• Ensure build quality by integrating with automated tests and code analysis.
• Ensure build and deployment processes are following best practices, standards and controls of processes.
• Develop documentation and train product teams on deployment process and use of CI/CD tools.
• Maintaining documentation and scripts describing system requirements for all build systems.
• Uphold and improve best practice processes, standards and controls.
• Work with the product manager and CTO to streamline the application build process.
• Have fun in a highly dynamic team and drive innovations to continue as a leader in one of the fastest-growing industries
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information System or related discipline. MSc is a plus.
• >2-3 years work experience in CI/CD of projects to cloud environment
• Experience with Infrastructure as code (IaC) tools such as Terraform
• Experience with container technologies using Docker for continuous integration
• Extensive knowledge and experience with Amazon Web Services
• Strong automation experience as well as writing scripts using Powershell, Bash, Shell, Python, GIT commands etc
• Excellent knowledge and experience (>2 years) in Python programming with expertise in Flask framework
• Strong OOP (object-oriented programming) skills and passion for clean, organized codes
• Strong knowledge of GIT version control software
• Individual who is passionate, resourceful, self-motivated, highly committed, a team player and able to motivate others
• Strong verbal and written communication.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Must be willing to work in highly dynamic and challenging technology company environment.
Tapway leverages the power of AI Vision and Big Data technologies to transform the physical world through automation.
Tapway provides a platform to build, train, deploy and monitor AI Vision solutions in physical spaces in order to help eliminate boring repetitive manual labor, improve service quality & experience and enhance safety & security.
Started humbly in 2014 in Malaysia, Tapway now has more than 3000 sensors in Malaysia and Singapore, and have secured key partnerships with telcos, with many more in the pipeline in over 4 countries in Southeast Asia.