Responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements. At the same time, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering to deliver winning products.
• Manage product roadmap from concept, to design, sample production, testing, forecast, cost, mass production, promotion, support, and finally product end of life.
• Manage daily workflow with a team of engineers & designers
• Define features, write specs, user stories, create wireframes, prototypes, test plans and release checklists
• Researching the latest developments in software and technology so they can make educated suggestions for updates
• Analyzing the cost and benefits of implementing new software
• Remaining aware of competitive industries and products to make sure the new product fills a gap in the market
• Suggesting design and specifications for new products based on market knowledge
• Taking part in quality control to maintain the integrity of the product
• Outlining strategies to market and sell the product
• Have fun in a highly dynamic team and drive innovations to continue as a leader in one of the fastest-growing industries
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Management or a related discipline. MSc is a plus.
• >2 years work experience in cloud-based software product management
• Experience with Amazon Web Services and/or other cloud platforms
• Experience in AI, Computer Vision and/or IoT domains
• Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies
• Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
• Understanding of various coding methods and computer languages
• Good understanding of Agile methodologies and practices
• Data modeling and database design experience
• Basic experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes
• Basic experience with service oriented architecture (SOA)
• Basic experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Development
• Individual who is passionate, resourceful, self-motivated, highly committed, a team player and able to motivate others
• Good verbal and written communication.
• Strong leadership qualities
• Excellent at creating and maintaining cross-functional working relationships
Tapway leverages the power of AI Vision and Big Data technologies to transform the physical world through automation.
Tapway provides a platform to build, train, deploy and monitor AI Vision solutions in physical spaces in order to help eliminate boring repetitive manual labor, improve service quality & experience and enhance safety & security.
Started humbly in 2014 in Malaysia, Tapway now has more than 3000 sensors in Malaysia and Singapore, and have secured key partnerships with telcos, with many more in the pipeline in over 4 countries in Southeast Asia.