To identify sales leads, pitch goods or services and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts. Other than that, to follow up new business opportunities and setting up meetings as well as overseeing the development of marketing literature.
• Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Identify and strengthen partnership ecosystem to recommend and resell Tapway solutions around the Southeast Asia region.
• Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
• Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
• Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Communicate with target audiences and manage customer relationships by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Communications or related discipline.
• At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Must have prior experience or be able to demonstrate ability to sell complex technology solutions comprising both hardware and software.
• Strong understanding of IoT (Internet-of-Things), video analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Persuasive and excellent influencing skills.
• Individual who is passionate, resourceful, self-motivated, highly committed, a team player and able to motivate others.
• An unending willingness to learn.
• Strong leadership qualities.
• Excellent at creating and maintaining cross-functional working relationships.
• Experience in manufacturing is a plus.
Tapway leverages the power of AI Vision and Big Data technologies to transform the physical world through automation.
Tapway provides a platform to build, train, deploy and monitor AI Vision solutions in physical spaces in order to help eliminate boring repetitive manual labor, improve service quality & experience and enhance safety & security.
Started humbly in 2014 in Malaysia, Tapway now has more than 3000 sensors in Malaysia and Singapore, and have secured key partnerships with telcos, with many more in the pipeline in over 4 countries in Southeast Asia.