Developing and maintaining strong client relationships: Reaching out to targeted clients to sell, upsell and maintain positive long-term relationships. At the same time, identifying and building relationships with key decision makers within potential client organizations and funders.
• Lead and manage strategic partner initiatives in Malaysia and other countries in Southeast Asia.
• Source new partners, negotiate attractive partnership deals and ensure mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy.
• Work with new and existing partners to define and execute joint sales and Go to Market (GTM) programs.
• Engage the partner’s field sales organization, marketing, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for Tapway.
• Develop a replicable partner program for expansion into new markets and establishing partner sales activities.
• Work collaboratively and transparently with Business Development managers to ensure alignment between core business priorities and sales enablement activities.
• Serve as a key member of the Business Development team in helping to define and deliver the overall GTM strategy.
• Execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. business development, marketing, research & development, project management, support, etc.)
• Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using Tapway solutions.
• Develop metrics to measure ROI and sales performance from partnerships.
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree in Business
• Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Communications or related discipline
• At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Must have prior experience or be able to demonstrate ability to sell complex technology solutions comprising both hardware and software.
• Must have prior experience in partnership or channel management, especially for technology products.
• Strong understanding of IoT (Internet-of-Things), video analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies
• Ability to think strategically, innovatively and creatively using sound business judgment and quantitative skills.
• Ability to influence, negotiate with, and persuade others. Sound judgment and political acumen.
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Individual who is passionate, resourceful, self-motivated, highly committed, a team player and able to motivate others
• An unending willingness to learn
• Strong leadership qualities
• Excellent at creating and maintaining cross-functional working relationships
Tapway leverages the power of AI Vision and Big Data technologies to transform the physical world through automation.
Tapway provides a platform to build, train, deploy and monitor AI Vision solutions in physical spaces in order to help eliminate boring repetitive manual labor, improve service quality & experience and enhance safety & security.
Started humbly in 2014 in Malaysia, Tapway now has more than 3000 sensors in Malaysia and Singapore, and have secured key partnerships with telcos, with many more in the pipeline in over 4 countries in Southeast Asia.