Responsible for monitoring the company’s overall business operations, growth, development strategies and client transactions.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or related field, MBA a plus
• 5-10 years’ sales or marketing experience
• 3-5 years’ supervisory or management experience
• Ability to communicate accessibly and concisely about product or service to outsiders, including prospective customers and clients, partners, vendors, and press
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
• Exceptional leadership and management skills.
• Effective communication and negotiation skills.
• Strong business acumen.
• Detail-oriented and persuasive.
Tapway leverages the power of AI Vision and Big Data technologies to transform the physical world through automation.
Tapway provides a platform to build, train, deploy and monitor AI Vision solutions in physical spaces in order to help eliminate boring repetitive manual labor, improve service quality & experience and enhance safety & security.
Started humbly in 2014 in Malaysia, Tapway now has more than 3000 sensors in Malaysia and Singapore, and have secured key partnerships with telcos, with many more in the pipeline in over 4 countries in Southeast Asia.