Assist the marketing department in advertising and promotional efforts including completing clerical and administrative duties, building social media campaigns and preparing promotional materials and presentations.
• Supporting the Marketing manager in implementing the company’s Marketing strategy.
• Creating engaging content for media releases, social media platforms, and newsletters.
• Develop marketing campaigns to promote our products & services.
• Source advertising opportunities in the press – local, regional, national, specialist and digital publications – or on the radio.
• Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Manage the production of marketing materials, including videos, leaflets, posters, flyers and newsletters.
• Organize events such as workshops, conferences and seminars.
• Manage our social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube page.
• Have fun in a highly dynamic team and drive innovations to continue as a leader in one of the fastest-growing industries.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, in Marketing, Business administration, English Language, Public Relations, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or equivalent.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Persuasive and excellent influencing skills.
• Possess good analytical skills and is well-versed in digital media techniques.
• Individual who is passionate, resourceful, self-motivated, highly committed, a team player and able to motivate others.
• An unending willingness to learn.
• Strong leadership qualities.
• Must be willing to work in highly dynamic and challenging startup environment.
Tapway leverages the power of AI Vision and Big Data technologies to transform the physical world through automation.
Tapway provides a platform to build, train, deploy and monitor AI Vision solutions in physical spaces in order to help eliminate boring repetitive manual labor, improve service quality & experience and enhance safety & security.
Started humbly in 2014 in Malaysia, Tapway now has more than 3000 sensors in Malaysia and Singapore, and have secured key partnerships with telcos, with many more in the pipeline in over 4 countries in Southeast Asia.