To develop marketing campaigns to promote our products & services, identify product improvements, manage the production of marketing materials, organize events such as seminars and exhibitions, generate new business leads, and oversee marketing department staff as well as analyzing trends .
• Evaluate and optimize marketing and pricing strategies.
• Analyze market trends and prepare forecasts.
• Increase brand awareness and market share.
• Coordinate marketing strategies with Business Development and Product departments.
• Develop and manage the marketing department’s budget.
• Oversee branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
• Promote our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
• Manage the marketing department’s staff.
• Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Manage the production of marketing materials, including videos, leaflets, posters, flyers and newsletters.
• Manage our social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube page.
• Have fun in a highly dynamic team and drive innovations to continue as a leader in one of the fastest-growing industries
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business/Management or related discipline.
• At least 2 years of working experience as a Marketing Manager or Assistant Marketing Manager.
• Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software such as HubSpot or Salesforce.
• Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Persuasive and excellent influencing skills.
• Possess good analytical skills and is well-versed in digital media techniques.
• Individual who is passionate, resourceful, self-motivated, highly committed, a team player and able to motivate others.
• An unending willingness to learn.
• Strong leadership qualities.
• Good verbal and written communication.
• Must be willing to work in a highly dynamic and challenging tech company environment.
Tapway leverages the power of AI Vision and Big Data technologies to transform the physical world through automation.
Tapway provides a platform to build, train, deploy and monitor AI Vision solutions in physical spaces in order to help eliminate boring repetitive manual labor, improve service quality & experience and enhance safety & security.
Started humbly in 2014 in Malaysia, Tapway now has more than 3000 sensors in Malaysia and Singapore, and have secured key partnerships with telcos, with many more in the pipeline in over 4 countries in Southeast Asia.