To handle Full set of Accounts including General Ledger, Journal, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Trial Balance, Profit & Loss, and Balance Sheet. To coordinate with internal department and execute for all accounts related matters as well as to assist the team to ensure the smooth-running of Tapway.
• Monitor and ensure prompt collection from customer receivables and prompt payment for vendor payables.
• Reconcile local and foreign vendor & customer Accounts Payables and Receivables.
• Handle and reconcile daily cash-flow reports
• Coordinate with the internal department for payment and collection arrangements to ensure timely arrangement.
• Daily updating and checking bookkeeping via Quickbooks Accounting System
• Coordinate with internal department and execute for all accounts related matters
• Manage the daily Quickbooks Accounts System Data Back-up and monitor the filing system all in order.
• Perform monthly closing of accounts
• Coordinate with Company Secretarial and Auditor for related matters.
• Candidate preferably possess a Bachelor in Accounting or relevant
• Minimum relevant experience of two (2) years.
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Persuasive and excellent influencing skills
• Individual who is passionate, resourceful, self-motivated, highly committed, a team player and able to motivate others
• Must be willing to work in a highly dynamic and challenging startup environment.
Tapway leverages the power of AI Vision and Big Data technologies to transform the physical world through automation.
Tapway provides a platform to build, train, deploy and monitor AI Vision solutions in physical spaces in order to help eliminate boring repetitive manual labor, improve service quality & experience and enhance safety & security.
Started humbly in 2014 in Malaysia, Tapway now has more than 1000 sensors in Malaysia and Singapore, and have secured key partnerships with telcos, with many more in the pipeline in over 4 countries in Southeast Asia.