To analyze every day financial activities and provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans. Handle duties such as reviewing financial reports, monitoring accounts, and preparing financial forecasts. Other than that, to also investigate ways to improve profitability and analyze markets for business opportunities, such as expansion, mergers, and acquisitions.
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
• Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting
• Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership
• Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
• Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
• Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
• Have fun in a highly dynamic team and drive innovations to continue as a leader in one of the fastest-growing industries
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA a plus
• At least 3-5 years of working experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
• Experience in fundraising will be a plus
• Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
• Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
• Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
• Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools such as SQL, Access, etc.
• Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
• Attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Individual who is passionate, resourceful, self-motivated, highly committed, a team player and able to motivate others
• An unending willingness to learn
• Strong leadership qualities
• Excellent at creating and maintaining cross-functional working relationships
Tapway leverages the power of AI Vision and Big Data technologies to transform the physical world through automation.
Tapway provides a platform to build, train, deploy and monitor AI Vision solutions in physical spaces in order to help eliminate boring repetitive manual labor, improve service quality & experience and enhance safety & security.
Started humbly in 2014 in Malaysia, Tapway now has more than 3000 sensors in Malaysia and Singapore, and have secured key partnerships with telcos, with many more in the pipeline in over 4 countries in Southeast Asia.