Assist our Human Resource Department in recruitment, staff engagement and other admin tasks.
• Coordinate interview sessions based on the availability of Hiring Manager and candidates
• Process recruitment-related documentations
• Liaise with candidates from point of offer to onboarding
• Filing and categorized all applications forms by position and department
• Assist in setting up phone/ face to face interviews
• Conducting interview with intern applicants
• Assist in planning and running employee engagement activities
• Assist in planning and preparing for company event
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, in Human Resource, English Language, Business Administration, Public Relations, Mass Communications or equivalent
• Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills
• Persuasive and excellent influencing skills
• Individual who is creative and always eager to create new ideas
• Individual who is passionate, resourceful, self-motivated, highly committed, a team player and able to motivate others
• An unending willingness to learn
• Must be willing to work in a highly dynamic and challenging startup environment
Tapway leverages the power of AI Vision and Big Data technologies to transform the physical world through automation.
Tapway provides a platform to build, train, deploy and monitor AI Vision solutions in physical spaces in order to help eliminate boring repetitive manual labor, improve service quality & experience and enhance safety & security.
Started humbly in 2014 in Malaysia, Tapway now has more than 1000 sensors in Malaysia and Singapore, and have secured key partnerships with telcos, with many more in the pipeline in over 4 countries in Southeast Asia.