Communicating with upper management to develop strategic operations goals. Developing strategic long-range plans to achieve strategic objectives. Creating and managing the organization’s fiscal operating and capital budget and expenses.
• Controlling costs through continuous improvement initiatives to identify and eliminate waste
• Providing leadership in a team environment to achieve organizational goals
• Analyzing data and making recommendations to senior management regarding changes to improve efficiency or reduce costs
• Managing projects that require complex planning and integration of multiple tasks and details
• Creating organizational structures and procedures to support new business initiatives or company growth
• Monitoring market conditions and competitor activities to identify opportunities for new products or services
• Developing strategic plans for an organization’s overall operating goals and objectives
• Directing the work of subordinate managers and staff members to ensure that objectives are met
• Making strategic decisions based on current events in the industry, new legislation, technological advances, etc.
• Have fun in a highly dynamic team and drive innovations to continue as a leader in one of the fastest-growing industries
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant qualifications in Operations Management, Project Management or Admin but preferably Software Engineering or equivalent.
• Good communication skills in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Individual who is passionate, resourceful, self-motivated, highly committed, a team player, and able to motivate others
• An unending willingness to learn
• Strong leadership qualities
• Must be willing to work in a highly dynamic and challenging technology company environment.
• Willingness to travel and possess their own transport.
Tapway leverages the power of AI Vision and Big Data technologies to transform the physical world through automation.
Tapway provides a platform to build, train, deploy and monitor AI Vision solutions in physical spaces in order to help eliminate boring repetitive manual labor, improve service quality & experience and enhance safety & security.
Started humbly in 2014 in Malaysia, Tapway now has more than 3000 sensors in Malaysia and Singapore, and have secured key partnerships with telcos, with many more in the pipeline in over 4 countries in Southeast Asia.