To ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget. At the same time, making sure the resource availability and allocation. As well as work closely to the Project Manager to report and escalate as needed.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Accurately assesses the customer’s product issue or problem.
• The document, develop and maintain installation, configuration and troubleshooting procedures.
• Liaise with software developers to resolve technical issues reported by customers.
• Teach customers how to use Tapway software.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant qualifications in Project Management, but preferably Software Engineer or equivalent.
• Good communication skills in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Individual who is passionate, resourceful, self-motivated, highly committed, a team player, and able to motivate others
• An unending willingness to learn
• Strong leadership qualities
• Must be willing to work in a highly dynamic and challenging technology company environment.
• Willingness to travel.
Tapway leverages the power of AI Vision and Big Data technologies to transform the physical world through automation.
Tapway provides a platform to build, train, deploy and monitor AI Vision solutions in physical spaces in order to help eliminate boring repetitive manual labor, improve service quality & experience and enhance safety & security.
Started humbly in 2014 in Malaysia, Tapway now has more than 3000 sensors in Malaysia and Singapore, and have secured key partnerships with telcos, with many more in the pipeline in over 4 countries in Southeast Asia.