Assist in deep learning framework construction, including machine learning, image processing and other algorithms and image processing tracking processing system development. Along with plan, design and build cloud-based applications, with focus on big data, IOT and AI related technologies.
• Deep learning framework construction, including machine learning, image processing and other algorithms and image processing tracking processing system development
• Construction and optimization of deep learning models to improve efficiency, performance and availability
• Track and research the latest techniques in image deep learning
• Develop and adapt advanced computer vision and state-of-the-art deep learning techniques
• Plan, design and build cloud-based applications, with focus on big data, IOT and AI related technologies
• Design, develop and implement real-time and batch data processing systems by working with our sensor data and other data sources
• Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, NoSQL and other AWS or Azure big data technologies
• Working in tandem with our development team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company
• Background in machine learning and artificial intelligence with expertise in one or more of: computer vision, NLP, speech, optimization, deep learning, reinforcement learning, time series, generative models, signals, and distributed systems.
• Knowledge of common ML frameworks i.e. Pytorch, Tensorflow
• A passion for making ML methods robust and scalable
• Familiar with OpenCV, and able to write clean code in Python and/or C/C++ with it
• (Optional) Experience with Amazon Web Services
• Strong knowledge of GIT version control software
• Excellent knowledge and experience (>3 years) in Python programming with expertise in Flask framework
• Extensive experience with Amazon Web Services: EC2, DynamoDB, RDS, S3, Lambda, Kinesis, Glue, Athena, Elasticsearch, IOT, Greengrass
• Basic experience with other cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure.
• Strong OOP (object-oriented programming) skills and passion for clean, organized codes
• SQL knowledge, including exposure to or experience with NoSQL databases (such as Amazon DynamoDB)
• Basic knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Development
Tapway leverages the power of AI Vision and Big Data technologies to transform the physical world through automation.
Tapway provides a platform to build, train, deploy and monitor AI Vision solutions in physical spaces in order to help eliminate boring repetitive manual labor, improve service quality & experience and enhance safety & security.
Started humbly in 2014 in Malaysia, Tapway now has more than 1000 sensors in Malaysia and Singapore, and have secured key partnerships with telcos, with many more in the pipeline in over 4 countries in Southeast Asia.