Lead the development of statistical models. Thus, mine and anylyze data. Furthermore coordinating with database experts and web developers to deliver a stable and highly available reporting platform. Hence provide technical expertise in statistical analysis, mathematical modelling, data mining and machine learning.
• Lead the development of statistical models such as segmentation / clustering, predictive models and statistical insights using appropriate open-source tools.
• Mine and analyze data deeply to discover patterns and trends related to key business behaviors that drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement.
• Coordinate with database experts and web developers to deliver a stable and highly available reporting platform.
• Provide technical expertise in statistical analysis, mathematical modelling, data mining and machine learning.
• Have fun in a highly dynamic team and drive innovations to continue as a leader in one of the fastest-growing industries.
• Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Marketing Science or related technical field. MSc or PhD a plus.
• Experience using applied statistics or machine learning in a professional or other intensive problem-solving environment with large, complex datasets.
• Expertise in statistical packages such as R or the Python scientific stack (NumPy, SciPy, scikit-learn, pandas).
• Knowledge in segmentation / clustering building, predictive analytics and statistical modeling.
• Basic proficiency in SQL.
• Individual who is passionate, resourceful, self-motivated, highly committed, a team player and able to motivate others.
• Strong leadership qualities
• Good verbal and written communication.
• Must be willing to work in a highly dynamic and challenging startup environment.
Tapway leverages the power of AI Vision and Big Data technologies to transform the physical world through automation.
Tapway provides a platform to build, train, deploy and monitor AI Vision solutions in physical spaces in order to help eliminate boring repetitive manual labor, improve service quality & experience and enhance safety & security.
Started humbly in 2014 in Malaysia, Tapway now has more than 1000 sensors in Malaysia and Singapore, and have secured key partnerships with telcos, with many more in the pipeline in over 4 countries in Southeast Asia.