Responsible for using their knowledge of programming languages to code user-side applications, including visual elements like menu bars, clickable buttons and the overall layout of websites or web applications. Work with various APIs to collect, crunch and visualize large real time and historical datasets.
• Lead, design, develop and implement the web platform modules such as dashboard, analytics, alerts/notifications, campaigns, etc.
• Coordinate with our full stack cloud developer team on integrating data APIs
• Work with various APIs to collect, crunch and visualize large real time and historical datasets
• Work closely, ensure good communication & coordination between developer team members
• Monitor, discuss and update task schedules and ensure tasks are on time and on quality
• Identify & review task risks, recommend and help implement mitigation and contingencies
• Have fun in a highly dynamic team and drive innovations to continue as a leader in one of the fastest-growing industries
• Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or a related discipline.
• Strong OOP (object-oriented programming) skills and passion for clean, organized codes
• Experience with API architecture and design
• Knowledge and experience with visualization tools such as HighCharts, Raphael.js, Fabric.js.
• Basic experience with Amazon Web Services: EC2, Cloudfront, DynamoDB, RDS, S3, Lambda
• SQL knowledge, including optional exposure to or experience with NoSQL databases (such as Amazon DynamoDB)
• Individual who is passionate, resourceful, self-motivated, highly committed, a team player and able to motivate others
• Strong leadership qualities
• Good verbal and written communication.
• Must be willing to work in a highly dynamic and challenging tech company environment.
Tapway leverages the power of AI Vision and Big Data technologies to transform the physical world through automation.
Tapway provides a platform to build, train, deploy and monitor AI Vision solutions in physical spaces in order to help eliminate boring repetitive manual labor, improve service quality & experience and enhance safety & security.
Started humbly in 2014 in Malaysia, Tapway now has more than 3000 sensors in Malaysia and Singapore, and have secured key partnerships with telcos, with many more in the pipeline in over 4 countries in Southeast Asia.