Assist in designing, building, implementing, and automating development and deployment workflows.
• Assist in deep learning framework construction, including machine learning, image processing and other algorithms and image processing tracking processing system development
• Track and research the latest techniques in image deep learning
• Research the latest developments in software and technology so they can make educated suggestions for updates
• Ensure smooth and faultless continuous integration of Tapway AI inference and training pipeline
• Design, implement and automate development and deployment workflows
• Assist to build tools and services to maintain a robust, scalable data service layer in the cloud
• Assist to build and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
• Assist to design, develop and implement real-time and batch data processing systems by working with our sensor data and other data sources
• Assist in building the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies
• Work closely, ensure good communication & coordination between programming team members
• Identify & review task risks, recommend and help implement mitigation and contingencies
• Have fun in a highly dynamic team and drive innovations to continue as a leader in one of the fastest-growing industries
• Candidates must be in the process of obtaining a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or a related discipline.
• Some experience with Amazon Web Services: EC2, DynamoDB, RDS, S3, Lambda, Kinesis, Glue, Athena, Elasticsearch, IoT, Greengrass
• Some knowledge and experience (>3 years) in Python programming with expertise in Flask framework
• Some OOP (object-oriented programming) skills and passion for clean, organized codes
• SQL knowledge, including exposure to or experience with NoSQL databases (such as Amazon DynamoDB)
• (Optional) Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Development
• (Optional) Basic knowledge or understanding of Lambda architectures
• Individual who is passionate, resourceful, self-motivated, highly committed, a team player, and able to motivate others
• Strong leadership qualities
• Good verbal and written communication.
• Must be willing to work in a highly dynamic and challenging tech company environment
Tapway leverages the power of AI Vision and Big Data technologies to transform the physical world through automation.
Tapway provides a platform to build, train, deploy and monitor AI Vision solutions in physical spaces in order to help eliminate boring repetitive manual labor, improve service quality & experience and enhance safety & security.
Started humbly in 2014 in Malaysia, Tapway now has more than 1000 sensors in Malaysia and Singapore, and have secured key partnerships with telcos, with many more in the pipeline in over 4 countries in Southeast Asia.