Plan, design and build cloud-based applications, with focus on big data, IOT and AI related technologie. Thus design, develop and implement real-time and batch data processing systems. Along with building the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data with our team.
• Plan, design and build cloud-based applications, with focus on big data, IOT and AI related technologies
• Design, develop and implement real-time and batch data processing systems by working with our sensor data and other data sources
• Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, NoSQL and other AWS or Azure big data technologies
• Working in tandem with our development team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company
• Work closely, ensure good communication & coordination between programming team members
• Monitor, discuss and update task schedules and ensure tasks are on time and on quality
• Identify & review task risks, recommend and help implement mitigation and contingencies
• Have fun in a highly dynamic team and drive innovations to continue as a leader in one of the fastest-growing industries
• Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or a related discipline.
• Excellent knowledge and experience (>3 years) in Python programming with expertise in Flask framework
• Extensive experience with Amazon Web Services: EC2, DynamoDB, RDS, S3, Lambda, Kinesis, Glue, Athena, Elasticsearch, IOT, Greengrass
• Basic experience with other cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure.
• Strong OOP (object-oriented programming) skills and passion for clean, organized codes
• SQL knowledge, including exposure to or experience with NoSQL databases (such as Amazon DynamoDB)
• Basic knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Development
• Individual who is passionate, resourceful, self-motivated, highly committed, a team player and able to motivate others
• Strong leadership qualities
• Good verbal and written communication.
• Must be willing to work in a highly dynamic and challenging tech company environment.
Tapway leverages the power of AI Vision and Big Data technologies to transform the physical world through automation.
Tapway provides a platform to build, train, deploy and monitor AI Vision solutions in physical spaces in order to help eliminate boring repetitive manual labor, improve service quality & experience and enhance safety & security.
Started humbly in 2014 in Malaysia, Tapway now has more than 1000 sensors in Malaysia and Singapore, and have secured key partnerships with telcos, with many more in the pipeline in over 4 countries in Southeast Asia.