To collaborate with the sales support or account team by acting as technical experts in customer presentations. At the same time, to determine the technical requirements to meet client goals and act as liaison between the company’s sales/business development and engineering team. To request for information or requests for proposals from customers, supplying the technical details of proposed solutions.
• Collaborate with the Sales & Account Management team by acting as technical experts in customer presentations
• Determine the technical requirements to meet client goals and act as liaison between the Sales & Account Management and Engineering teams
• Respond to requests for information or requests for proposals from customers, supplying the technical details of proposed solutions.
• Work with Product and Sales to build engaging prototypes that can be A/B tested and added to the Tapway Solution suite
• Collaborate cross-functionally with Product Manager, Sales & Account Management on customer-driven enhancements, customer issues, prospect demonstrations, and new product innovations
• Work closely with Engineering to provide feedback to improve Tapway solution suite
• Trains resellers and end-users on Tapway solutions
• Have fun in a highly dynamic team and drive innovations to continue as a leader in one of the fastest-growing industries
• Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or business administration
• At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Experience in related fields such as Video Intelligence, AI, IoT, Cloud and/or Big Data
• Experience in working with customers from related industries such as manufacturing, property management and/or retail
• Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Persuasive and excellent influencing skills
• Individual who is passionate, resourceful, self-motivated, highly committed, a team player and able to motivate others
• An unending willingness to learn
• Strong leadership qualities
• Excellent at creating and maintaining cross-functional working relationships
Tapway leverages the power of AI Vision and Big Data technologies to transform the physical world through automation.
Tapway provides a platform to build, train, deploy and monitor AI Vision solutions in physical spaces in order to help eliminate boring repetitive manual labor, improve service quality & experience and enhance safety & security.
Started humbly in 2014 in Malaysia, Tapway now has more than 3000 sensors in Malaysia and Singapore, and have secured key partnerships with telcos, with many more in the pipeline in over 4 countries in Southeast Asia.