Responsible in building efficient server-side applications. Integrating front-end components into applications, checking code from other developers and coaching junior team members.
• Coordinating with product managers and engineering leads on detailed software design based on feature requirements.
• Writing reusable, testable, effective, scalable code using Python programming language.
• Implement low-latency, well-designed and high-performance backend logic.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with backend logic.
• Testing and debugging software
• Integrating data storage solutions.
• Bachelor, MS or PhD in Computer Science or other related field, with a focus in Python language
• Work experience of at least 3 years.
• Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework, such as Flask
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Strong OOP (object-oriented programming) skills and passion for clean, organized codes
• SQL knowledge, including exposure to or experience with NoSQL databases (such as Amazon DynamoDB)
• Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
• Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
• Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Strong unit test and debugging skills
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
• Individual who is passionate, resourceful, self-motivated, highly committed, a team player and able to motivate others
• Ability to learn quickly
• Good verbal and written communication.
• Must be willing to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Tapway leverages the power of AI Vision and Big Data technologies to transform the physical world through automation.
Tapway provides a platform to build, train, deploy and monitor AI Vision solutions in physical spaces in order to help eliminate boring repetitive manual labor, improve service quality & experience and enhance safety & security.
Started humbly in 2014 in Malaysia, Tapway now has more than 3000 sensors in Malaysia and Singapore, and have secured key partnerships with telcos, with many more in the pipeline in over 4 countries in Southeast Asia.