Building tools and services to maintain a robust, scalable data service layer. Other than that, to design, develop and implement real-time and batch data processing systems by working with our sensor data and other data sources.
• Vibrant and dynamic work environment
• Great growth potential in a fast-growing big data and AI industry
Tapway is growing fast and is looking to expand our R&D team. Thus, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Python developer intern to:
• Building tools and services to maintain a robust, scalable data service layer
• Design, develop and implement real-time and batch data processing systems by working with our sensor data and other data sources
• Develop responsive and scalable Python scripts which interact with various AWS resources to automate repetitive tasks
• Manage databases (i.e. MySQL, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, etc)
• Development of various API’s to interact with front-end and other modules
• Have fun in a highly dynamic team and drive innovations to continue as a leader in one of the fastest-growing industries
• Candidate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information System or a related discipline is preferable, but not required
• Excellent knowledge in Python
• Strong OOP (object-oriented programming) skills and passion for clean, organized codes
• SQL knowledge, including exposure to or experience with NoSQL databases (such as Amazon DynamoDB)
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), particularly Lambda, S3, and CloudWatch is a plus
• Completion of personal Python projects is a plus
• Experience with Git and/or GitHub is a plus
• Experience with CI/CD is a plus
• Individual who is passionate, resourceful, self-motivated, highly committed, a team player and able to motivate others
• Ability to learn quickly
• Good verbal and written communication
• Must be willing to work in a highly dynamic and challenging startup environment
Tapway leverages the power of AI Vision and Big Data technologies to transform the physical world through automation.
Tapway provides a platform to build, train, deploy and monitor AI Vision solutions in physical spaces in order to help eliminate boring repetitive manual labor, improve service quality & experience and enhance safety & security.
Started humbly in 2014 in Malaysia, Tapway now has more than 1000 sensors in Malaysia and Singapore, and have secured key partnerships with telcos, with many more in the pipeline in over 4 countries in Southeast Asia.