Responsible for the creation of tests to identify issues with software before the product launch. Duties include identifying and analyzing any bugs and errors found during the test phase and documenting them for review after.
• Test current products and identify system flaws.
• Work with developers to find bugs for them to fix.
• Suggest solutions to identified product problems.
• Perform System Testing, Automation Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) before product launching.
• Create test cases for each product.
• Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction.
• Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy.
• Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution.
• Identify quality assurance process bottlenecks and suggest actions for improvement.
• Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information System or related discipline.
• 1-3 years of work experience in quality assurance.
• Individual who is passionate, resourceful, self-motivated, highly committed, a team player and able to motivate others
• Strong verbal and written communication.
• Strong knowledge of GIT version control software
• Must be willing to work in a highly dynamic and challenging technology company environment.
Tapway leverages the power of AI Vision and Big Data technologies to transform the physical world through automation.
Tapway provides a platform to build, train, deploy and monitor AI Vision solutions in physical spaces in order to help eliminate boring repetitive manual labor, improve service quality & experience and enhance safety & security.
Started humbly in 2014 in Malaysia, Tapway now has more than 3000 sensors in Malaysia and Singapore, and have secured key partnerships with telcos, with many more in the pipeline in over 4 countries in Southeast Asia.