To handle the processing and analysis of large data populations, and your efforts support the automation of predictive decision-making efforts. Your responsibilities involve research, programming, data analysis, and user interface design.
• Deep learning framework construction, including machine learning, image processing and other algorithms and real-time image processing tracking processing system development
• Construction and optimization of deep learning models to improve efficiency, performance and availability
• Parallelism and concurrency implementation using Python/ C++, with knowledge in multi-threading, GPU parallel computing
• Application optimization for memory, CPU, and GPU utilisation in bare-metal edge servers
• Track and research the latest techniques in image deep learning
• Develop and adapt advanced computer vision and state-of-the-art deep learning techniques
• Have fun in a highly dynamic team and drive innovations to continue as a leader in one of the fastest-growing industries
• MS or PhD in Computer Science or other related field, with a focus in Computer Vision
• Work experience of at least 3-5 years.
• Strong background in machine learning and artificial intelligence with expertise in one or more of: computer vision, optimization, deep learning, reinforcement learning, and distributed systems.
• Experience in deep learning inference scaling
• Experience in parallel computing and concurrency implementation using Python/C++
• Experience in application optimization for memory, CPU, and GPU utilisation in bare-metal edge servers
• Extensive experience with OpenCV
• Extensive experience with NVIDIA libraries, toolkits and frameworks
• Optional experience with Intel OpenVINO toolkit
• Knowledge of common ML frameworks i.e. PyTorch
• A passion for making ML methods robust and scalable
• Experience with Amazon Web Services
• Strong knowledge of GIT version control software
• Excellent at creating and maintaining cross-functional working relationships.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be self-motivated, passionate, resourceful, adaptable, flexible, and able to manage multiple parallel-path projects
Tapway leverages the power of AI Vision and Big Data technologies to transform the physical world through automation.
Tapway provides a platform to build, train, deploy and monitor AI Vision solutions in physical spaces in order to help eliminate boring repetitive manual labor, improve service quality & experience and enhance safety & security.
Started humbly in 2014 in Malaysia, Tapway now has more than 3000 sensors in Malaysia and Singapore, and have secured key partnerships with telcos, with many more in the pipeline in over 4 countries in Southeast Asia.