To label data consisting of images. At the same time, to coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to install, configure, maintain and support Tapway software across all customer locations for the flawless execution of projects.
• Label data consisting of images
• Meet individual deadlines for completing data labeling tasks
• Quality control and occasional checks on labels completed
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to install, configure, maintain and support Tapway software across all customer locations for the flawless execution of projects.
• Perform application and system deployment and testing.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Provides level one troubleshooting. Accurately assesses the customer’s product issue or problem.
• Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user’s responsibility to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
• Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible.
• Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
• Liaise with software developers to resolve technical issues reported by customers.
• Teach customers how to use Tapway software.
• Work closely, ensure good communication & coordination between programming team members
• Monitor, discuss and update task schedules and ensure tasks are on time and on quality
• Identify & review task risks, recommend and help implement mitigation and contingencies
• Have fun in a highly dynamic team and drive innovations to continue as a leader in one of the fastest-growing industries
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in project management or technical support fields or equivalent.
• Knowledge of Python would be preferred.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to work independently as an individual contributor.
• Team player and ability to work collaboratively with a team of contributors.
• Ability to follow complex written instructions.
• Excellent at creating and maintaining cross-functional working relationships.
• Individual who is passionate, resourceful, self-motivated, highly committed, a team player and able to motivate others.
• Strong leadership qualities.
• Good verbal and written communication.
• Must be willing to work in a highly dynamic and challenging tech company environment.
Tapway leverages the power of AI Vision and Big Data technologies to transform the physical world through automation.
Tapway provides a platform to build, train, deploy and monitor AI Vision solutions in physical spaces in order to help eliminate boring repetitive manual labor, improve service quality & experience and enhance safety & security.
Started humbly in 2014 in Malaysia, Tapway now has more than 3000 sensors in Malaysia and Singapore, and have secured key partnerships with telcos, with many more in the pipeline in over 4 countries in Southeast Asia.