Ensuring development teams follow scrum framework values and agile practices, mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments.
Technology Team | Scrum Master
What you'll be doing
• Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver products and projects..
• Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
• Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
• Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
• Monitoring team velocity and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
• Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
• Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
• Tracking project processes and deliverables.
• Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
• Have fun in a highly dynamic team and drive innovations to continue as a leader in one of the fastest-growing industries
What you need to have
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred.
• Certified scrum master, SAFe preferred.
• 1+ years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
• Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
• Leadership and management experience.
• Excellent people and project management skills.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
More about Tapway
Tapway leverages the power of AI Vision and Big Data technologies to transform the physical world through automation.
Tapway provides a platform to build, train, deploy and monitor AI Vision solutions in physical spaces in order to help eliminate boring repetitive manual labor, improve service quality & experience and enhance safety & security.
Started humbly in 2014 in Malaysia, Tapway now has more than 3000 sensors in Malaysia and Singapore, and have secured key partnerships with telcos, with many more in the pipeline in over 4 countries in Southeast Asia.