Create and design the user interface for website, or other interactive media. Responsibilities include collaborating with product managers and engineers to gather requirements from users before designing ideas as well as processing flows or sitemaps.
Technology Team | Engineer
What you'll be doing
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
•Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
•Build page navigation buttons and search fields
•Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
•Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
•Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
•Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
•Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
•Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
What you need to have
• Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or a related discipline.
• A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. InVision)
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Knowledge and experience with visualization tools such as HighCharts, Raphael.js, Fabric.js.
• Individual who is passionate, resourceful, self-motivated, highly committed, a team player and able to motivate others
• Strong leadership qualities
• Good verbal and written communication.
• Must be willing to work in a highly dynamic and challenging tech company environment.
More about Tapway
Tapway leverages the power of AI Vision and Big Data technologies to transform the physical world through automation.
Tapway provides a platform to build, train, deploy and monitor AI Vision solutions in physical spaces in order to help eliminate boring repetitive manual labor, improve service quality & experience and enhance safety & security.
Started humbly in 2014 in Malaysia, Tapway now has more than 3000 sensors in Malaysia and Singapore, and have secured key partnerships with telcos, with many more in the pipeline in over 4 countries in Southeast Asia.